GYXTW fiber optic cable
The GYXTW optical cable structure is the 250UM fiber is inserted into the loose sleeve made of high modulus material. The waterproof compound in the loose casing. The loose casing is covered with a double coated steel strip (PSP), and the steel belt and the loose casing are added with water-resistant material to ensure the compact and longitudinal water resistance of the cable. Two parallel wires are placed on both sides to squeeze the polyethylene sheath into the cable
- Good mechanical and temperature performance.
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Crush resistance and flexibility.
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
- Small diameter, lightweight, and friendly installation